"As one source put it, "CC started freaking out" on airline staff -- and that's when someone called the NY Port Authority for help." TMZ.com
1. He just heard the news that Derek Jeter has retired.
2. Autograph hounds mistook him for Manute Bol.
3. He was caught wearing a baggy suit from 2006, which now concealed his wife and two kids.
4. He saw on the wing a hideous gremlin, which looked disturbingly like Larry Rothschild.
5. The security scan revealed a tear in his elbow.
6. He didn't realize he had to fly; he thought he could just mail it in, one more time.
7. The airline refused to handle the baggage of his last three seasons.
8. He saw Chris Capuano, and knew the Yankees cannot afford to have their two aces on the same flight.
9. He found himself seated next to Michael Kay. Three hours. Think about it.