Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Monday, July 4, 2016

Independence Day miracle? With win, Yankees could hit magical .500 today

Things to be proud about this Fourth of July

1. Scranton leading in IL pennant race. Onward to Governor's Cup!

2. John & Suzyn going into New York State Broadcasters Hall of Fame! Where's Warner Wolf?

3. Yanks just a few wins away from being Away Berth Wild Card Contenders.

4. A-Rod closing in on 700th homer. Any month now.

5. Fatherhood, schmatherhood. Nick Swisher not quitting dream of playing for Yankees.

6. Budweiser America beer, owned by foreign corporation.

7. Yankees since Brexit: 5-5! Yesssssssssss!

8. Paul O'Neill, Johnny Damon to speak at Trump GOP Night of 1000 Stars?

9. Despite all our political differences, we stand united in disgust for Yankee ownership.

1 comment:

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.