Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I'll Do My Part. Now You Do Yours.



The only way this will work is if the Yankees lose ten in a row.

A complete collapse.  It is the equivalent of a bomb that stops the war.

The Yankees have to be made to scream;  " Okay.  We are going to re-build."

Any other blather is a waste of time. No equivocating crap from Brian or lard ass.

 No more concord of lies, false hopes and mis-statements.

 I will take care of tweaks and strains.  I will get guys out of the line-up.

You do the rest.

I don't care what tactics you choose.  Just make sure the Yankees lose.

And lose hard.

Our work begins on Friday.

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALPHONSO....YOU KNOW WE ARE GOING TO COME OUT OF THE BOX BLAZING IN THE 2ND HALF....(I KIND OF REMEMBER WE DID LAST YEAR-OLD VETERAN TEAM WITH 4 DAYS OFF- MAKES SENSE)....I AM CHANGING MY 4 0R 5 WIN FORECAST FOR THE NEXT 10 GAMES...IT'S GOING TO BE 6 WINS.....JUST ENOUGH TO SCREW US GOOD......I AM SO WITH YOU ON THE REBUILD.....WE ARE SO STUPID IF WE DO NOT TRADE BELTRAN (EVEN THOUGH HE IS OUR ONLY TRUE THREAT NOW), AND PLUG IN JUDGE WHEN HE HEALS.....WE ARE WHAT?, 6, 7 GAMES FROM THE SHITTY 2ND WILD CARD?...BUT WE HAVE TO PASS UP LIKE, 6 TEAMS TO GET IT.... LAW OF AVERAGES, DUNCES....IF WE WIN, SOMEBODY ELSE IS GOING TO TOO....... OUR RESIDENT DUNCES CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT...UNBELIEVABLE.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.