Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spanning The World......For Ignorance

A couple of my buddies went to Stuyvesant High School with Len Berman. Supposedly you have to be pretty smart to get in there. Supposedly you would think that Len would know that the Daily Kos is a web site and not some kind of survey.
My old teammate Lyn Lary heard of this and remarked,
“Something called Daily Kos”?? As I think Homer Simpson put it best: “Hey, Marge, do you know they have the internet on computer now?” Maybe all that hair dye is seeping into his brain cells?

2 comments:

Joe De Pastry said...

I hate the two weeks before the Super Bowl. So much time and space filled up by so much stupid trivia. Just wait until they play the freaking game, then write/talk about what actually happened.

Bye Bye Balboni said...

Is it just me or does Len resemble Suzyn in that pic?