Saturday, July 9, 2016

DRUMPF BLOG CLIMAXING TODAY

A-Rod's world
So much for Chad Green.

You know how we were worried that the Yankees would go on a hot streak, climb above .500 and convince the ownership to chase the Wild Card?

I don't think we have to worry anymore.

They aren't going to get hot. They aren't going to climb above .500. But they're going to chase the Wild Card anyway. The entire first half of the season is only going to weed out five or six teams. They can compete to draft number one. Everybody else is in the race. This is the new normal, and every day should be a drunk blog.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHAD GREEN PITCHES AGAINST THE NATIONAL LEAGUE PADRES....HE WHISTLES 95 MPH FASTBALLS BY PADRE HITTERS, AND LOOKS GREAT GIVING UP ONLY 1 RUN.....DAYS LATER HE PITCHES AGAIN AGAINST THE AMERICAN LEAGUE INDIANS...."BING!..."BANG!"..."BOOM!" LIKE THE OLD BATMAN SHOW...... YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING HERE?..... THE NATIONAL LEAGUE SUCKS!...THEY ARE DOWN TO 3, MAYBE 4 PRETTY GOOD (BUT STILL FLAWED) TEAMS IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE, TOPS!! THERE ARE MORE GOOD TEAMS IN THE AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST (I'M NOT INCLUDING US, OF COURSE), THAN THERE ARE IN THE ENTIRE NL.!!!!

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.