Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Don't Get All Of John's Home Run Call For Lance Berkman (UPDATED THREE TIMES!)

It sounded like:
"Sir Lancelot rides the the rescue! C'EST LOUIS! C'EST LOUIS!"
I get the Sir Lancelot reference--obviously--but "C'est Louis?" "Say Louie?" "St. Louis?" What?


UPDATE: Am I the only one who heard the "C'est Louis" part?

UPDATE 2: Solved (I think):
Thanks, J Lam. But, still... what??

UPDATE 3: Oh, Christ. It's another Broadway reference. In Camelot, Sir Lancelot sings a song called "C'est Moi," meaning, of course, "It's me!" So, not being Berkman, John must say--no, cry--"It's him!"

Gaah, I have spent so much time on this. Thanks, John!


5 comments:

J Lam said...

I thought it was "C'est lui!" or "It's him!".

Stang said...

Oh! Maybe! I'll bet you're right!

But why?

J Lam said...

Whoops, I should have elaborated. Sorry!

Alibi Ike said...

Is this Expos baseball or what?

Michael Musto said...

sounds like gay baseball. I love it.