Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Letter to the Editor: "Attending a Yankees game is a dream for me..."

January 10, 2011 Monday
Syracuse Post-Standard

To the Editor:

Maybe Peter Cappuccilli and former Gov. David Paterson should know how the other half lives.

First, Cappuccilli: I had to scrape to serve guests pizza and wings at my daughter's backyard wedding. Second, I don't know why you're being honored with "record-breaking fair attendance." We'll never know; you gave thousands of tickets away.

And for Paterson, I have never been to a Yankees game, let alone entertain several friends at one. Attending a New York Yankees game is a dream for me.

Shame on both of you. In addition to fines and criminal charges, "community service" at a Salvation Army store would do you guys some good.

Suzette West
Syracuse

No comments: