Friday, October 25, 2013

Come on, NSA. Somebody in your ranks must have cared enough to hack the Yankees phones

Let's say you're working for the National Security Administration - you know, manning a computer with access to celebrity emails and phones, even the chancellor of Germany. You're sick of Taylor Swift's incessant whining. How many complaints about ex-boyfriends can an eavesdropper take? Every morning, after signing on, you check Katy, Gaga, Kanye and Biebs - that's your first coffee - and then... for desert... wouldn't you poke in on Brian Cashman?

Come on, think this through. You not only get an update on the Yankees - the internal feuds and dirt - but you get Cashman's private life, too. A little spice, no? I'd go there two, maybe three times a day - have it on my Favorites list, like the beastiality in Hollywood sites I visit now. I'd work late. 

Also... let's be honest. You'd want to check Redsocks and Cardinals emails. Let's face it: If you're going to steal information, steal good information. The last thing you need is a Yankee scouting report on how great Andrew Brackman will be someday. Good grief, you can get that from Yankee blogs. You don't need to hack an email.

So I'm wondering... there has to have been a Yankee fan in the NSA, right? So... if we could find that guy... what secrets would he/she know?

Anonymous... I'm talking to you: What mind-boggling secrets have not yet been revealed to the Yankiverse?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cash says: Give me your tired, your poor (hitters), your huddled masses yearning to breathe free (from postseason work), the wretched refuse of your teeming shore (or clubhouse), send these, the homeless tempest tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door (or players' entrance).