Friday, April 12, 2019

My Mom Is On Vacation.....



So she asked me to swim over for awhile.

Happily, I get to announce the Gary Sanchez news...10 days on the injured list.

Why?  Legs are fat and tight.  Affecting his swing and his foot speed ( swan laughter ).

So Romine moves to number one and Kyle Hyaghashoki ( I ....the black swan....never finished fifth grade, so I don't spell well ) moves closer to fame.

This Yankee line-up is terrifying.

Mr.  Boone; what sayeth you?

Swan guess : " injuries happen in baseball.  Next man up.  No one is going to feel sorry for us."


2 comments:

JM said...

As is often the case, our problem is not the position players, but the pitchers.

They stink.

If we had just a good to very good bullpen, we could be 8-5 or even 9-4.

The statmen say our starters have amassed an incredible 3 quality starts.

And now, CC returns, as likely to give us 5 innings and give up 5 runs than not.

Whoo.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.