Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Bringing light unto the darkness...

Miss IT IS HIGH?
The comments section hath saved yet another soul...

From yesterday,

Wezil1 has left a new comment on your post "Screw the Two Pizzas":
 

If it were not for this website, I would not know about the IBS Lady at all...I watch almost no TV except for Yankee games- and I had to go to YouTube to see what you were even talking about. And I was entranced. The external upper GI in hospital footie rubber outside of the Spandex onesie is haunting me now. I have read this website devotedly for years and love it- maybe the only honest Yankee website out there- but no gift is greater than bringing the IBS Lady to those of us out of the mainstream......


Someday, yes... each of us will experience diarrhea and/or abdominal pains. It's a fact of life. I believe that, by binding together, we will find true relief. Knowing readers glean important information about IBS and it's many forms - consider us flushed with pride.  

6 comments:

13bit said...

But it's about more than just gastrointestinal issues. I love her for her mind. Do you hear me??? For her mind....

Anonymous said...

Me three, 13bit....Duque, you're right again: we should all bind together, or we shall assuredly bind separately. (LB No J)

Anonymous said...

THIS IS WHAT WE DO HERE AT IIHIIFIIC...... EXPAND THE PARAMETERS OF OUR READERS MINDS.
BACK TO MY JACK AND COKE.

Wezil1 said...

And that red wig will come right off. Just like what happened to poor Clint

Parson Tom said...

She's hot. I'm going to get my wife one of those IBS skin suits.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.