Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yankeetorial: Healing Time for Kyle

It’s hard to say one’s sorry
When mere words are not enough
The pain that lurks inside us
Often makes us harsh and gruff.


I fear I hurt your feelings,
In my hurtful, ragged style.
I pray you will forgive me,
And still be my pitcher, Kyle.

Joe took Kyle Farnsworth out Friday night, and Kyle isn't happy.

To Kyle, we say: "Be not bitter over life's occasional 2/3 of an inning outing. Live every batter as if it is your last."

To Joe, we say: "Mended fences make strong bullpens."

Come together, old friends, for all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What they did to the K-man was ridiculous. They should let him pitch as long as he wants.

Anonymous said...

Are yopu watching this game??? GET PROCTOR OUT OF THERE AND BRING IN KYLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Villone??? NOOO! GET KYLE IN!!!

Anonymous said...

We can't waste Kyle in a blowout. Save him for when the game is on the line. That's when he's at his best, and when he looks his best.