Tuesday, November 2, 2010

God Called Me After Last Night's Loss........

Upon reasonably reliable

authority (perhaps from
the Bishop of Rome), this is what the Holy One said:

" Don't worry , George.

I Already told you that you were not the worst leader in the history of the world.

I just can't give you that other guy's name right now.

But you were the worst owner of the Rangers. I mean, someone gave them to you and you rendered them losers.

Now that you are officially out, and not doing anything except sitting in a seat some rich oil pig gave you, the Rangers have gained some respect.

Now go back and clear some brush.

And don't come out again unless it is, you know, from the closet."

And we all know there is nothing wrong with that.

6 comments:

Tim McCarver said...

could you possibly tell me where that closet is?

Joe Buck said...

me too.

Anonymous said...

Buck Foston says,

TUCK FEXAS. I hope that state never wins a world series ever.

Whitey Fraud said...

John Anon must be crying in his Bud Lite.

Joe De Pastry said...

I have a feeling Anonymous John drinks Coors.

David Ballela said...

good one joe