Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yank's Blew It With Jesus

Hello Yankee fans,


Most of you know me already. I am a close, personal friend of the executive ( who shall remain unnamed ) who makes most of your trades.

Recently, Alphonso visited me at Rikers and, after promising me a night of manhattans (as soon as all this ugliness is cleared up), we discussed Yankee baseball.

You might say I have special insights on the deals the Yankees are making. I have seen a lot in my time as a fan. I have seen the naked truth, so to speak.

A few things upon which Alphonso and I agreed:

1. Jesus should still be a Yankee.

2. Ibanez can't hit any more.

3. Pettitte should be pitching for his Houston church's softball team.

4. Pineda should have had his surgery ( predicted by me and Alph for this summer ) in Seattle, not at The NY Hospital for Special Surgery.

In other words, the unnamed executive blew it....not me.

So why am I the one sitting in Jail?

1 comment:

Joe De Pastry said...

Holy crap, I had no idea she looked that good.