Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Sunday, September 6, 2015

The passed are prelude?

The seven games left with Toronto will probably decide the AL East.

There are 28 games left in the regular season. If we play at slightly above .500 - that is, win 15 and lose 13...

To overtake us, Texas would have to go 18-10, and Minnesota would have to go 19-8.

Neither is impossible. What is critical will be those seven games against the Jays. Next weekend, we host them in a four-game series. We simply, absolutely, goddammedly, holycrappedly, jeezhkricedly, cannot afford a wipe-out.

Oh, and one more thing, if anybody on God's green earth can figure out what the hell the WCE# means - the Twins "Elimination Number" now stands at 27.

1 comment:

Isiyku Abdulahi said...

I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.