Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Waiting for Andy

Hank: Did you hear something? Is something out there?

Cashman: Obviously, I’m looking at what’s out there. There’s not much.

Hank: What could it be?

Cashman: I’m monitoring what the necessary requests are, financially or player wise. If some drop, then maybe we’ll get a little more serious.

Hank: Serious? Is he coming?


Cashman: We’ve got a lot of time left on the clock. Who knows? The bottom line is, there’s a reason we haven’t done anything up to this point.

Hank: What is reason? What is truth?


Cashman: I’m working at it, but in terms of getting results, that’s why Plan B is patience. You’re seeing it.

Hank: I'm seeing darkness. Wait! What was that? Something rattling?


Cashman: I could care less if the sabers are rattling out there. It’s about doing what’s right. I’ve dealt with saber-rattling before.

Hank: What should we do?

Cashman: I’ll stick with what I believe in. I’m not going to jump into something stupid.

Hank: But what if he's not coming?

No comments: