Sunday, April 29, 2012

God bless Don Imus

From his show Thursday....

WOLF: I-Man, you might want to jump on the Nationals band wagon. They have one of the best starting staffs in baseball. They won. They go 14 in 4.

IMUS: What city do they play in?

WOLF: In Washington. Washington Nationals.

IMUS: I'm a Yankee fan.


WOLF: Well, you better look at that rotation for the Yanks then.

IMUS: I don't care.

WOLF: Knicks and 6ers win.

IMUS: What was that Bernard?

MCGUIRK: Nothing. I didn't -- was my microphone on?

IMUS: You son of --

(CROSSTALK)

IMUS: 17 after the hour -- what?

MCGUIRK: I'm sticking with the Yankees.

IMUS: I'm sticking with the Yankees. I've been a Yankee fan forever. They came to New York.

MCGUIRK: From where?

IMUS: Warner continue.

WOLF: New SMU coach Larry Brown. You remember he was fired by Michael Jordan and the Bobcats just one year after making the playoffs? He says one of the big problems with the Bobcats is that Jordan is surrounded by incompetence...

3 comments:

Stang said...

Are you kidding me? Fuck that guy.

Celerino Sanchez said...

Start engraving the plaque on that Marconi award

Benjamin Raucher said...

Asking what city the Washington Nationals play in is like asking what color Napoleans white horse is

BENJAMIN RAUCHER