Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Friday, April 13, 2012

Guess Who ?

I am feeling a lot better now that I haven't had a drink in 5 hours.


That the Yankees have tied the world with a 3-3 record is legendary. And, per a long lost cousin, the Yanks won again today at the stadium.

So we are back in the hunt.

The real point is not that. The real point is that a certain Yankee manager, who won 4 world championships as Yankee guru, has now credited "Ju-Ju Rules " ( by Hart Seely ) as the reason the Yankees won those titles.

And I have documentation.

I said to this worldly former manager; " if you truly believe it was Ju-Ju, AS COINED AND DEVELOPED BY MR. SEELY, sign this ball."

I have the recently signed ball. I am told it is worth more than the first ball ever used at Fenway Park, which is now up for auction.

Follow the ball.

1 comment:

Stang said...

You're drunk.

Reassuring.