Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Where Is She???

Of course.

All our superstition and analysis.  All of our combing the spastics, and looking to past examples.  Our denouncing this player or that player, or our venom for Cashman or Boone.

None of that is what's wrong.

My wife happened to mention it yesterday, because of course women are more observant—especially when it comes to their rivals.  It was passed off as just a casual remark about TV commercials.  But the moment she said it, the truth hit home about what's really wrong.

"Hey, what's going on with that IBS lady?  Haven't seen her on lately."

Of course.  Out of the mouth of jealous babes, proceedeth wisdom.

Where is the sweetheart of this site?  Where is the terror with that flashy orange wig, and insouciant grin?  Where are any of her ads?

I don't just mean the more recent appearances, but her older, funnier ones.  Like when she went to doctor's office, and ran around with some kind of sheet tied around her neck like it was a superhero's cape.

How are we supposed to win without that?

I'm sorry for all the things we wrote about poor, dear Mr. Cashman.  Just get us our IBS Lady back!  Please?

7 comments:

Rufus T. Firefly said...

Courtesy of google:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wQav/viberzi-airport
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wZ2H/viberzi-anniversary-plans
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/A5uU/viberzi-abdominal-pain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpLOM3LdFNk
https://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/ad-day-meet-irritabelle-your-irritable-bowel-sidekick-campy-ads-viberzi-170811/


And a not so official twitterfeed:
https://twitter.com/227286?lang=en

Enjoy!

Joe of AZ said...

So I checked into the brewers Cubs game thinking heyblets see wgat the rest of the league is like...perhaps I'm too hard on the yanks and their lousy coaching staff and instructional philosphy address they have the second best record in the league or so I've been told...perhaps the k's and the lack of clutch hits is a mlb wide epidemic...

Well to my jealous delight I had the privilege of watching the Brew crew get the lead runner on for three straight innungs and get him HOME each of these three innings...u know how? BY MAKING FUCKING CONTACT!!!!! I watched "big" hitters like Braun and aguilar, Cain choke up with two strikes move runners over which led to a LEAD in a tight game against a good team. THUS CEMENTING UN MY MIND THAT WHAT AILS THIS TEAM IS ITS organizational structure coaching staff and philosophy from GM on Down...

FF to bases loaded and the yanks can only muster one measley non contact run and K 2x.....pathetic.

This team is destined for garbage...

HoraceClarke66 said...

Well, I've thought about heyblets seeing wgat, too, and it's not pretty.

Seriously, I hear ya, Joe F.

Good to pull out a win tonight, thanks to Hetch Hetchy, El Matador, and, of course, Voit. And the pitching held up!

Anonymous said...

Hechavarría sent it to the rear!

JM said...

Was that actually the call? No. Really?

Joe, you can't knock heyblets and wagats. I comment from my phone about half the time, and I'm fully familiar with those types of gremlins. And worse.

Hech hit a homer. What next? Sanchez goes .400 in September?

Anonymous said...

Dunno 'bout that, John, but I, for one, want our IBS babe back - - NOW. LB (No J)

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.