Wednesday, December 5, 2018

He's on his way...

Don't look now.  But he's on his way.

That's right: him.

The Napoleon of Crime, as Sherlock Holmes might have called him.

No, not Professor Moriarty.  Not Voldemort.   Not Sauron.

Him.

Do not dare to say his name—but the initials are:  "N.W."

It's quite clear.

The Yanks aren't spending money.  They have already released the Toe.  Sir Didi is out for at least half the season.  Manny ain't coming.

Who else is there?  Who is it who we have been told can play anywhere on the field?  (Just not very well.)

That's right.  It makes perfect sense.  He will come cheap, he can be counted on to show up and play (Just not very well.), and he fits in perfectly on the Yankees' 2019 Island of Misfit Toys.

That's riiiiight.

Listen, he's on his way!  You can almost hear him.  No, that's not the clatter of reindeer hooves on the roof.

It's N.W.   Continuing in our Christmas songfest:

He's on his way, he's filled his sleigh with things.  But not things for you or for me.









5 comments:

TheWinWarblist said...

Fuckers.

KD said...

you mean the one who started over Andujar in the last game of the season? the one who's name we dare not speak? THAT one?

HoraceClarke66 said...

A-yup. Ho-ho-ho, motherfuckers.

TheWinWarblist said...

Why Hoss, why? Why would anyone do this?

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.