Saturday, December 15, 2018

It May Be The Best We Get....

We are not going to assemble a team that can "win it all" in 2019.


We are going to chase the "wild card play-in" tournament, and read about how good the Red Sox are.

But we might be able to win the home-run derby.

At the All Star break.  Or the Altoona County Fair.

I never wanted any Yankees to enter these contests, because it ruins their careers.

But since careers will no longer matter on the Yankees, in terms of winning anything meaningful, let the games begin.

We can let Judge, Gary and Giancarlo  hammer away for nothing.  

No different than what they will be doing in " games that count."

Only we can use their " derby showings " as fodder for pride and boasting.

We can have hats and bobble head dolls made.

So we should smile and be happy.

Like this man who lives, I think, in Boston:

8 comments:

ranger_lp said...

I guess it becomes different if ICS and Mike Stanton hit to their potentials...

Local Bargain Jerk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Local Bargain Jerk said...


We have nothing to worry about. Randy Levine and Aaron Boone both assured us in interviews this week that we are as good as anybody.

13bit said...

Randy Booney Cashy Steiny Larry Lonny Donder and Blitzen

Anonymous said...

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HOW DOWNRIGHT SHITTY THIS OFF SEASON HAS BEEN.

TheWinWarblist said...

I hate them all so very very much.

JM said...

But I love 13bit's reindeer games.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.