Siri, write this down. Two nights ago, had a fever dream about Michael Kay and Joe Girardi, explaining how to stir tea. Kay takes off his glasses and sticks an arm into the cup and swirls the tea. Girardi thinks that's crazy, but Bryant Gumbel - I swear I'm not making this up - texts Kay and says he's been stirring drinks with his glasses for 20 years, so if it's good for Bryant Gumball, I mean, it's good for everybody, right, Siri. Siri? Siri?
(Do you want to keep going?)
Yeah, no, actually no. Siri, keep this going. There's nothing worse than a bullpen loss. We had the game, and we lost it. Terrible. I got nothing more to say.
(Send it to the blog?)
Send.

13 comments:
A rumor or two swirling around Holmes and Weaver coming back. I'd think neither of them would want to rejoin, but both would love to get out of Queens during the Mutts' dismal season. So, it's prolly up to Cashbrain.
Holmes? Yeah, I don't know. But I still can't figure out exactly why we let Luke walk. Except for Cashman being incompetent.
Boone, on the other hand, is an idiot. As proven yet again last night. How many games has his masterly moves cost us this year? Will we lose first place and the bye round again? He's particularly galling when we're limping along without Judge, or Bellinger, or yes, even Stanton. Can't afford his glaring mistakes and crappy judgment.
I couldn't watch the whole tea thing yesterday on the game replay. Incredibly boring, totally stupid, and really, who gives a fuck? Aside from Girardi.
In your honour I have decided to support your drunk blog by having a pint when I finished work today evidence enclosed
I got to my bed at 4am after watching the latest extra inning loss farce luckily I finished work at 1pm today and then in pub beer garden for 1.06pm
Cheers to you all on here I wish you were sitting here with me and I could buy you all a drink
https://i.postimg.cc/Y23JmjMr/IMG-20260725-WA0004.jpg
Perfect, Scotland! Looks great. I "had" to miss the festivities yesterday, too, thanks to work. Never have I appreciated work so much!
I think Mr. Seely should anoint substitute posters during his yearly bender and just allow himself the joy of getting shit-faced with his buds without have to write about - or even watch - these Yankees play.. And contrary to popular opinion I found the discussion about tea-stirring most enjoyable.
Holmes was overworked and ultimately failed as a reliever, but he had some very good years for us. Weaver was terrific, but was overworked and went on the DL...Hmm, I'm beginning to see a pattern here...
Both could help us bigly. Would Cashman risk a deal with the crosstown Mets, one where he could end up looking very foolish, right here at home, if he gives up too much?
Of course NOT! More likely they will go to the Sox.
Contrarian, The:
This indeed has occurred at some points during the past -however- please note that a Drunken Dooky can often be a hoot and a holler.
Early game today, gents. Pondering the game thread on this the dirtieth of jul👀
After watching last night's debacle, if you are not convinced that AI is make some if not all of the managerial decisions last night, I don't know what to tell you...
The reason why we rarely win in extras is that the hitters don't make bat contact as often as they should; hence, they don't move runners over, get them in from third, or get timely hits. And due to BaBoone being an incompetent manager. The worst skipper in my lifetime.
As to Siri: https://youtu.be/kTefnhbg0Ig?si=-hggVR-fX-rS3QuU
Ranger….since Boone isn’t noticeably wired, or often dead eyed staring into an iPad- could these information dump transmissions be getting transmitted through his seeds and bubble gum?
That looks incredibly good.
The shocking truth may be that Boone is an android. Along with being an idiot.
Post a Comment