Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Say... It... Isn't... So....

Saint Jon at SI.com dropped this little bomb one minute before 10 a.m. EST.



I am undecided how I feel about this. Fools over on Lohud have been clamoring for this since free agency opened.




The idea of the Grill Master even brining a glove with him to New York, should he accept an offer and sign, downright terrifies me.




The idea of ManRam hitting behind A-Rod as a DH?




Priceless....




In other news, the Yankees are still in the mix for Lowe, Sheets and AJ, to some extent. Its looking more and more like Lowe and Sheets will wind up in pinstripes, while AJ apparently has an $80m deal in hand from the Braves.




My Question: Where does Dandy Andy fit in? Or his he done with the NYY?



P.S. Get a good look:



Said to be $161 over seven years, a cool $23 per, higher AAV than Johan. Opt-out after '11 season.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that you worry a lot about what other people say. You need to grow up. Or grow a pair. Or both.

Unless you are a woman, in which case, never mind, hon.

Anonymous said...

Where in this post do I worry about what anyone else says?

I would enjoy a Manny signing, if he's a DH, and not a OF.

I'm Irish... I'm cursed no matter what...

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Anonymous said...

lol....

Anonymous said...

Manny is not coming to the Yankees. Who cares what Hankenstein said.

Anonymous said...

She-Fan, you have a point.

When did Hank Steinbrenner's opinion matter, unless it was in regards to:

"The beer in the owner's box is cold"

or

"What, you only have Marb lights?"

Anonymous said...

The She-Fan is a goddess who walks among us, Shame-ass!

Besides, Hank will be back on his meds when pitchers and catchers report, watching Matlock reruns and wondering which early bird special to hit, so yeah.

I'm Bill White said...

You mean Matlock DVDs. I hear the extras on the Season Four disc are freaking incredible.