Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Annual drunk blog begins tonight

Once a year, I am hijacked by a gang of hell-spawned demons who take on human form. For a string of several days, I will be incapacitated and incoherent. Depending on who is reading, this is always my greatest or worst hours as a Yankee fan blogger.

Over the next four days, I hereby call upon the nations of the world to cease all war, and for the celebrities of Hollywood to hold on divorces and bickering. You too, Anonymi! I call upon my fellow IT IS HIGH bloggers to fill these ether pages with cogent thought.

I will, however, check in with thoughts and observations, plucked from the depths of subconscious Yankee distillery. Do NOT try this at home. From now on, the only proper spelling from me will be Tori.

No comments: