Sunday, July 27, 2014
Posted by Alphonso at 2:35 PM
It is the end of the 4th inning, and we are down 1-0. Based upon what you have seen thus far from the Yankees:
How many of you think:
1. The Yankees will get another hit?
2. The Yankees will get another baserunner, by any means at all?
3. The Yankees will have a runner in scoring position?
4. The Yankees will score a run?
5. The Yankees will hold the Jays to one run?
6. The Yankees will score two runs, but no more?
7. That Brett Gardner will go to a 1-2 count when the Yankees have a chance to score, and then strike out?
8. That Derek will kill a potential rally by grounding into a double play?
Please submit votes before the Yankee's next at bat.