Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Greece Financial Meltdown? What would A-Rod say?

"Well, certainly nobody has made more mistakes than I have. I mean, you're talking to the last person who should pass judgement on anyone. And if people feel as though Greece has overspent, I can relate to that. I would just say that the Greek people should do their best, the way I'm trying to do for Joe Girardi and this Yankee team. And I thank the Steinbrenner family for giving me the chance. Did I mention Commissioner Manfred? He's been great. I'd say more, but I have to go hug my daughters. The Greeks have daughters, too. If they're like me, their daughters mean everything."

2 comments:

Parson Tom said...

what a shame he didn't learn the humility act about 11 years sooner, or at least before Cameron Diaz started hand feeding him.

Rufus T. Firefly said...

An A-bomb, from A-Rod!

The voice mistakes the Panda for spindly Bogaerts because of the shift.

Rock on John! I enjoy watching one game and looking at another!