Thursday, February 21, 2008

EXCLUSIVE: Artist's Rendition Of A-Rod's Son-in-Law, Andy Pettitte

Yesterday, A-Rod was quoted by the AP as saying...


"Andy is one of the greatest human beings I've ever met.

I have two daughters -- well, I have one and one on the way.

If I had a daughter, I would want 'em to marry Andy Pettitte.

The age difference might be a little awkward, but in today's day and age anything is possible."

Inspired by A-Rod's bold vision, we here at IT IS HIGH... commissioned the finest talent available to create an artist's rendition of what Andy might look like on that future special day with one of A-Rod's little sluggers.

After a night filled with crumpled drafts, claymation, CGI, and pot after pot of coffee, our artists finished the job on time and under budget.

Now, we present to you Rendition # 157, "Anything Is Possible: First Kiss"






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Bill,

I can't pull that picture up on my screen. Can you recommission the artist and get her up there? I wanna see it.

I'm Bill White said...

Drink that picture in. It always goes down smooth.