Monday, January 30, 2012

Letter to the Editor: Pain on Yankee Hill

Chico Enterprise-Record (California)
January 1, 2012 Sunday

Dear Editor,

Last September, I ordered a product from an out-of-state catalogue company. The product was a flea-and-tick control for my dog, Zipper. By November he was dead, at age 10. He had about five-plus years left.

The product according to my veterinarian had been removed from the market about six months earlier for two reasons:

1) It did not work.

2) It was toxic.

I'm seeking legal help. Is there any law firm interested in a class-action suit on dangerous product liability? This company has no right to dump a toxic product onto the market after it had been removed, then resold for about half the original cost.

I thought I was getting a deal. ... Some deal.

Kelly R. White
Yankee Hill

No comments: