“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
Internets are down at home so no tv. Streaming game via LTE…
I think I just saw the famous point from Cole!
A bad omen, Wez…
He comes Genius Cashman and his Bargain Basement dive.
That was some major league defense there.
If the Yankees win - are we still supposed to care ?
Might have been better if Bednar hadn't had to pitch last night because of Volpe's Luis Castillo impersonation.
I fucking hate them all so very very much.
Woo hoo
Yankees Win!!!
It’s good pitching or nothing for us from here on in.The defense is unfixable,
Well, hey. We won.
But still….as I asked earlier - are we still supposed to care ? Asking for a friend.
No, we are just props.
Like the cardboard cutouts in the stands back in Covid days...
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Internets are down at home so no tv. Streaming game via LTE…
I think I just saw the famous point from Cole!
A bad omen, Wez…
He comes Genius Cashman and his Bargain Basement dive.
That was some major league defense there.
If the Yankees win - are we still supposed to care ?
Might have been better if Bednar hadn't had to pitch last night because of Volpe's Luis Castillo impersonation.
I fucking hate them all so very very much.
Woo hoo
Yankees Win!!!
It’s good pitching or nothing for us from here on in.
The defense is unfixable,
Well, hey. We won.
But still….as I asked earlier - are we still supposed to care ? Asking for a friend.
No, we are just props.
Like the cardboard cutouts in the stands back in Covid days...
Post a Comment