“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
https://milb-cuts-diamond.mlb.com/FORGE/2026/2026-08/27/fef0b15b-fa0aa62b-2752a266-csvm-diamondgcp-asset.m3u8fun video of Yankee minor league player
I hope Grisham was ejected for arguing balls and strikes.
This error per game thing by Lombard needs to stop.
Lombard is making Volpe look like Ozzie Smith…
Great game tonight. Glad I can't watch it.
Wells was asks where you were, Rufus. Misses you
And they are getting beat by a pitcher who has a blue ball…
I put that in the universal translator and came up empty. If you mean Orson, he used to throw me his "cast offs" if you know what I mean.
You look up “weak-assed shit” in the dictionary, you’ll see “New York Yankees” as the definition.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
https://milb-cuts-diamond.mlb.com/FORGE/2026/2026-08/27/fef0b15b-fa0aa62b-2752a266-csvm-diamondgcp-asset.m3u8
fun video of Yankee minor league player
I hope Grisham was ejected for arguing balls and strikes.
This error per game thing by Lombard needs to stop.
Lombard is making Volpe look like Ozzie Smith…
Great game tonight. Glad I can't watch it.
Wells was asks where you were, Rufus. Misses you
And they are getting beat by a pitcher who has a blue ball…
I put that in the universal translator and came up empty.
If you mean Orson, he used to throw me his "cast offs" if you know what I mean.
You look up “weak-assed shit” in the dictionary, you’ll see “New York Yankees” as the definition.
Post a Comment