Thursday, February 19, 2009

Heller meets Michael Kay in a crowded airport

From "Confessions of a She-Fan," (funny book, BTW) page 89.

On meeting Michael Kay in an airport:

I follow him. "I was really touched by the way you took the time to sign autographs for the kids outside the Renaissance in Baltimore."


"The ballplayers are so busy," he says, with an air of modesty. "Signing autographs is the least I can do." He laughs...

Then Michael makes a suggestion.


Test your basic knowledge of Michael Kay. What does the famed sportscaster suggest?

1. That they share a cab to the hotel.

2. That she please button her blouse.

3. That she write in her book that he is a "nice guy."

4. That she write in her book that he has an "extremely large head."

5. Dinner and a movie.

6. That he will call security if she does not leave him alone.

She-Fan? The answer?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when I was accused of an unholy, unhealthy obsession... Good times.

adam said...

I'm surprised you haven't brought up Esmailyn Gonzalez in your quest against raping the teenage boys of Dominica, el duque.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he wanted to do #6, but his traveling partner, Al Leiter, was in a hurry to get to the hotel, so he just did #3. And btw, he has large hands as well as a large head. Is it true what they say?

Anonymous said...

Dear She-Fan:

I think your referenced question applies to "noses"...not hands or heads.