Thursday, March 2, 2017

With less than one percent of the totals in, Judge is winning the battle of the Aarons

Aaron Judge: 
Four for 11 with a HR and a triple.
One strikeout.
Batting average: .367

Aaron Hicks:
One for nine with a double.
Two strikeouts.
Batting average: .111

Not that it matters, but in a nearby small sample universe...

Clint Frazier:
Four for 7 with 2 doubles and a triple.
Two strikeouts.
Batting average: .571

Derek Fowler:
Three for 10 with a triple.
Two strikeouts.
Batting average: .300

4 comments:

JM said...

Nix Hicks.

Anonymous said...

Aaron Hicks is bad. This guy can't hit. Let Frazier play and grow. The only reason Hicks is still here is because Cashman doesn't want to look back for trading for this loser

Anonymous said...

Cash-Puss has had soooo many reclamation projects gone bad, he ALREADY looks terrible - - whether he knows it, or not. Vazquez X2, FGS! Stephen Drew, Bri Roberts, aaaargh!! Kei Igawa (not technically a reclam-project, but aaaarrgh!, anyway), Pavano, anybody other teams give up on, and will come CHEAP.... LB (No J)

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.