Wednesday, October 25, 2017

There is no World Series. The news is that Thairo Estrada hit a home run

There is no World Series. Don't succumb to their lies. It's fake news by the failing NY Times and the corpo-military-pharma complex. It is merely an ongoing scam of homer umps who stretch visiting batter strike zones and give free passes to the locals. I'm not watching. It's a fraud. Somehow, the Russians hacked the umpiring crews, and they're trying to destroy us from within. Well... not me! I'm not watching. I'm not listening. I'm not reading. Lalalala! How do I know it's all a fraud, you ask, since I'm not watching, listening, reading or digesting information. I don't need to know their dogmas and catmas. There's nothing worse than know-it-alls who relentlessly watch and research games and then think they know something - you know nothing, John Snow! That's what the lady said. By not watching or listening, or playing their game, I maintain purity. I stay incorruptible. And since MLB screwed the Yankees out of the World Series - well - they're not getting free commercial-watching eyeballs from yours truly. No way. Want to know what happened yesterday in baseball? I'll tell you:

The big news is that 21-year-old Yankee prospect Thairo Estrada hit his first home run of the Arizona Fall Instructional League yesterday, helping the so-and-sos to a victory over the such-and-suches? Said Thairo after the game to Perry Cohen of MLB. 

"It's all about staying with my routine. Drive the ball to the gaps and look for good pitches to hit. That's been my plan the whole blah-blah-blah."

I added the blah-blah-blah, though it would have been cool if that's what Thairo actually said. "It's about - you know, like, whatever, man. Swing, boom, piss, shit, blood, you grok my fullness?"

Here's the deal on Estrada: He hit .301 last season at Trenton with 6 HRs and 8 stolen bases. He's odd-man out when the Yankees rank middle infield prospects - well below Tyler Wade and Glyber Torres - but the guy has hit at every level - a lifetime minor league average of .286. There is a possibility we will lose him in the December Rule 5 draft, but - (having not seen him; I cannot stress this enough) - I'm saying he's not ready for the bigs. (For one thing, he doesn't draw enough walks.) Still, if we have a 22-year-old hitting shortstop in Scranton this summer, he's going to turn heads. 

So that's the news for today. Thairo Estrada - HR number one! He's now hitting .333 - 11 for 33. Don't get sucked into that Jose Altuve crapola universe. Hooray for the Yankees! Hooray for Thairo. Only four months until pitchers and catchers! And don't watch their charade. No justice, no eyeballs!

7 comments:

13bit said...

There we go. The world is spinning on its axis again.

TheWinWarblist said...

Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!Dammint!Dammit!Dammit!

TheWinWarblist said...

13bit, all this poop isn't cleaning itself up! When are you coming over?

HoraceClarke66 said...

Love Thairo!

Or as you write, Duque, the IDEA of Thairo.

I can already picture the concession stands full of pharaoh headdresses. The fans dancing in the aisles to "Walk Like An Egyptian."

(I know his name isn't pronounced that way. But it will be!)

He could be another useful backup. Or maybe someone we trade for that big starter we still need. Why, the possibilities are almost endless, I tells ya...

ranger_lp said...

Duque, you sort of make it wound like that you could make an all-star team from all the players we lost due to Rule 5.

Wezil1 said...

Gary Denbo already has a locker picked out for him in the bowels of Jeter Field.....as this blog is already onto their cunning plan.....
Do you think he is related to Erik? Famous 70s eye candy? Sort of a tougher Donny Osmond.....

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.