Sunday, November 10, 2019

Letter to the Editors: Yankees in the news!


Cleveland.com

YOUNG THESPIANS DO GREAT JOB ON 'DAMN YANKEES'
November 4, 2019|
Dear Editors,
Last evening, we attended a performance of “Damn Yankees” at Cleveland Heights High School. It was awesome and the whole production was amazing. The high school students were the main performers -- great voices -- and about 100 elementary school students participated on stage for several chorus numbers.
The school has a reputation of supporting music education, with a number of bands and choruses including the award-winning Barbershoppers.
Also, a shout-out to the school staff and the parents, who do a great job with these performances. The next musical will be in the spring.
Anne Billington,
Cleveland Heights

3 comments:

TheWinWarblist said...

Fuckers!!

Jane Morrison said...

ATTENTION!!
--

Do you need a loan to start up business? pay off bills? we offer all kinds of financial assistance to every individuals Such as:

*Business loan
*Personal loan,
*House purchase loan.
*Student loan,
*Investment Loan
*Debt consolidation and House purchases Etc. We Offer is affordable at an interest rate of 2%.

Note: These offer is for serious minded and God fearing People Only.

Email: jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com

Text or call: +1-205-5882-592. (SKYPE Video Calls.)

Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

CEO:Mrs Helen Raymond

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.