Saturday, August 8, 2020

Virtual baseball: A's Ace Monty, Hold On to Top Yanks, 9-7. Questions Grow About Markets.

(HoraceClarke66's computer tested positive, so Duque and I have been posting his compositions. In a gross display of incompetence, we neglected to post his August 5 virtual gamer until this morning. You can read it here. Below is his deadline reporting on last night's contest.)

Jordan Montgomery was thrashed like a musty old carpet tonight, as the Oakland Athletics shot out to a 9-3
lead and held on to win despite home runs by Aaron Judge, Giancarlo Stanton, and Gleyber Torres.  The loss dropped the Bombers two games behind the TB Rays.  Again.

Meanwhile new revelations continued to rock Wall Street about the firms driving the unprecedented Trump Boom.  Along with the likes of KozyBear.com and Compromozidat.com, reports are now circulating that firms such as BorisNatasha Inc., and MooznSquirrelCorp are also under investigation.

The news is not expected to help unpopular Democratic candidate Joe Biden, although his ranking in the polls has now improved to 11 percent.

5 comments:

TheWinWarblist said...

The dulcet tones of The Master! And a win!


Ah! Ah-AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

TheWinWarblist said...

And now, a look through the way-back machine:


TheWinWarblist said...
The Win Warblist CUTS AND PASTES AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
AAAA-AA-Ahh-AHHH-AAAHHHHH-AAaAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaa-ah-ah-ah-aaaaaaaaAaAaHaHaHaaaAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!

June 26, 2018 at 9:45 PM

Publius said...

Get Sterling back, lose Stanton to the DL. Fine. I'll take it.

HoraceClarke66 said...

Agreed, Publius! A spot opens up for Andujar. When Gardy or Hicks goes down next—and they will—they'll be forced to call up The Red Menace.

Now if we could only do something about Sanchez...

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.