Monday, August 31, 2020

Virtual Baseball: Napoleons Overrun German in Cleveland! Yanks Fall Two Back Again.

The virtual Cleveland Napoleons smashed through Domingo German's defenses, sending the Yanks to their Waterloo in the weekend series, with a 9-6 victory.

German's every strategy was quickly overwhelmed by the Tummy-Scratchers' offensive jabs.  Marshaling the Cleveland attack was all-star shortstop Francisco Lindor, with a three-run homer, and DH Franmil Reyes, with a two-run dinger.

The Yanks rallied on homers by Kyle Higashioka and the Oft-Injured Hicks, and cut the Cleveland lead to 7-6 at one point, on a pinch-hit roundtripper by Gary Sanchez.  But a crucial error by Gleyber Torres gave the Imperial Ones some breathing room, and they hung on for the victory.

In other baseball action, the New York Mets moved into a tie for first place in the National League East, with Washington.  Most experts have attributed the rise of the former Flushing doormats to their spark plug of a centerfielder, Brett Gardner, who has not only batted .351 since moving over to the senior circuit, but who also seems to have straightened out the Mets' new closer, Dellin Betances.

"When Gardy came over, he reminded me what it felt like to win again," Betances told reporters.  "Here in Queens, I had almost forgotten."

2 comments:

Riajengenelen said...

Hello everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact (paytondyian699@gmail.com) for a free masterclass strategy. He'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..or Whatsapp +1 562 384 7738

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.