“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
Got a Randy Johnson vibe going with that existential look on his face. We are brave men, brave and true. We run, we catch, we hit, we steal, we bunt. We are warriors of the diamond. We never surrender. We are the men of the Bronx.
AA was that blister from "fingering" your close personal fren in an alley? Had to ask, as there is no context. Here. Ever. Carry on.
PS, the offensive onslaught is continuing. Plus they suck.
Wow, did Grisham actually walk or did I smoke too many banana peels?
Golly Rufus..context is that Max has always been susceptible to blisters on his pitching fingers.
HOLY TOLEDO, BATMAN!
You track Max's fingers? That's creepy. Almost a mets fan type.
Golly, Golly could we win this game 3-1?
Nope
I'll remind you, Boone is managing.
Boone will be tomorrow’s image.I’ll provide context.Please….have a Martini on me for both you and your wife.
Lombard out. Knee “discomfort”Stanton: “not bad, kid!”
"discomfort"??? oh god...
Shit - Volpe back tomorrow
I know…I’m thinking torn ACL
Wells should be retired
Martinis Friday only.Tomorrow maybe absinthe, the og. It will kill me and make me forget Boone is still the manager.
He was, so to speak.
I would have been ok with him coming back at 2B.
HA !
12 hits tonight, all singles
Better than 12 k's.
They might have enough runs…
Jeff Beck, coming in to finish out the Yardbirds.
Yankees Win!!!
Interesting that the Yankees had 3 centerfielders playing at the end of the game. And the worst one way playing......center?🤔
Was not way. Party on garth!
I'm going to bed.
Sleep well Sir
Too early out here
Still too early
Post a Comment
31 comments:
Got a Randy Johnson vibe going with that existential look on his face. We are brave men, brave and true. We run, we catch, we hit, we steal, we bunt. We are warriors of the diamond. We never surrender. We are the men of the Bronx.
AA was that blister from "fingering" your close personal fren in an alley? Had to ask, as there is no context. Here. Ever. Carry on.
PS, the offensive onslaught is continuing. Plus they suck.
Wow, did Grisham actually walk or did I smoke too many banana peels?
Golly Rufus..context is that Max has always been susceptible to blisters on his pitching fingers.
HOLY TOLEDO, BATMAN!
You track Max's fingers? That's creepy.
Almost a mets fan type.
Golly, Golly could we win this game 3-1?
Nope
I'll remind you, Boone is managing.
Boone will be tomorrow’s image.
I’ll provide context.
Please….have a Martini on me for both you and your wife.
Lombard out. Knee “discomfort”
Stanton: “not bad, kid!”
"discomfort"??? oh god...
Shit - Volpe back tomorrow
I know…I’m thinking torn ACL
Wells should be retired
Martinis Friday only.
Tomorrow maybe absinthe, the og. It will kill me and make me forget Boone is still the manager.
He was, so to speak.
I would have been ok with him coming back at 2B.
HA !
12 hits tonight, all singles
Better than 12 k's.
They might have enough runs…
Jeff Beck, coming in to finish out the Yardbirds.
Yankees Win!!!
Interesting that the Yankees had 3 centerfielders playing at the end of the game.
And the worst one way playing...
...center?🤔
Was not way. Party on garth!
I'm going to bed.
Sleep well Sir
Too early out here
Still too early
Post a Comment