Sunday, August 23, 2026

Tariff-Free Game Thread – Soriano back in the Bronx ( sorta/kinda )

 
 

15 comments:

BTR999 said...

Could be another offensive washout today

The Hammer of God said...

If I was a betting man, I'd say they'll get blasted today. Didn't they get three fucking hits yesterday? They got four fucking hits the first game of this series. So if you go by trends, that means two fucking hits today, no?

The Hammer of God said...

The Battlin' Bronx Bastards are not getting shut out today! The Battlin' Bronx Bastards are out to a 2-0 lead! Amazing!

Hinkey Haines said...

Go, Battling Bronx Bastards!

BTR999 said...

Hit and run with Chisolm is idiotic

BTR999 said...

Caballero another waste.

BTR999 said...

I’d wonder why no PH for Caballero with bases loaded, but who is there? Ramos? Rosario? Goldschmidt against a righty? What a poorly constructed roster.

BTR999 said...

Rice comes through

Hinkey Haines said...

Hallefuckinglujah.

Hinkey Haines said...

As opposed to Halle fucking Berry, I guess. .

The Hammer of God said...

The Battlin' Bronx Bastards brought the heavy artillery today!

Hinkey Haines said...

Good thing - the Rays are up 3-0 in the 8th.

The WinWarblist said...

Tampa Bay won.

ranger_lp said...

Yankees Win !!!

Pocono Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.