Monday, January 5, 2009

"Question Girardity:" Yankee T-shirt slogans for 2009

Our beefcake gal, Wailin’ Suzyn, is raising money to fight Restless Leg Syndrome by grafting Yank slogans onto t-shirts made by Asian sweatshop workers who've been relocated to South Africa.

Well, what are we waiting for? Let's give the Wald-Man some raw meat ideas... How about...


YANKEES DO IT WITH MONEY


THINK GLOBALY, BUT BAT CANO EIGHTH


VISUALIZE AROD’S PIECE

MY PARENTS WENT TO JOHNSTERLING.BLOGSPOT.COM AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT

WILL PLAY FOR TORRE



WHAT WOULD JEET DO?


SORRY, BUT MY SABATHIA JUST STEPPED IN YOUR PEDROIA



And how about a bumper sticker...


I BRAKE FOR YOUKILIS BEANINGS


OK, what have I missed...?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one that says, "We Got Swisher And You Didn't."

Bostowned said...

How about:

My other car is a Jet-er.

Hows my driving? Call Teixeria's RBI school.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Now we're getting somewhere.

How about,

Pardon me, do you have any Gray Ponson?

Anonymous said...

My AAA team has 5 Aces.

derbylad said...

'$46,000,194 and all I got was this lousy Igawa?