Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Andy Pettitte is half-certain he heard Roger Clemens say he was juicing. Maybe yes, maybe no. OK... OTHER GREAT HISTORICAL MOMENTS OF 50-50 CERTAINTY



God: "Thou shalt not kill, for the most part."

Patrick Henry: "Give me liberty, or don't. Whatever."

Ronald Reagan: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall, if you have time."

Richard Nixon: "I am not a crook, technically speaking."

Gen. Douglas MacArthur: "I shall return. Hopefully."

Jesus: "Forgive them Father, they know not what they do. Or at least, that’s what I’ve been led to believe."

FDR: Yesterday, Dec. 7, 1941, a day that will live in infamy... do I have that date right?

Will Rogers: "I've liked half the men I ever met."

Rene Descartes: "I think, therefore, I am... I think."

1 comment:

Joe De Pastry said...

Saint Andy ain't no saint.
He's the Rocket's boy toy.