Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Friday, May 18, 2012

El Pavo Returns


Tonight Miguel Cairo, ex-Yankee fave and known Red, will return to Yankee Stadium, see that it's gone and, with luck, be directed to the copy down the street.

The Bronx Bombers, you'll remember, boast a .615 winning percentage in games El Pavo played in pinstripes (source).

I will bet you a hundred dollars that Suzyn collars Miggy for her pre-game interview tonight.

4 comments:

Neil Enlick said...

You're right Mustang, she will. Because I'm tired of hating and in the name of juju I am turning over a new leaf. My apologies.

Stang said...

Well, Neil, Suzyn didn't interview Miguel last night, so let's hope for today or tomorrow.

Stang said...

And I accept your apology, Neil, just as Yogi accepted The Boss'.

Cheap Diablo 3 items said...

Very cool. I always enjoy the interviews. Thanks for having this blog