Rest in peace, Carmen Berra.
"Yogi said it best," she would say. "‘We have a good time together even when we’re not together.’"
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Posted by el duque at 6:05 AM
2. Noesi, as a throw-in.
3. The fact that nobody will ever hang for Pineda (and Noesi as the throw-in.)
4. Our small market owners refusing to spend money in the last year before the spending caps go into place.
5. Teixeira claiming over the winter that he would bunt to break the overshifts.
6. That we kept Hughes and Joba while letting Ian Kennedy get away.
7. Self-congratulatory dumping of AJ Burnett, thinking we had too much pitching, (regardless of his line from last night.)
9. The fact that Bartolo Colon is pitching well
10. All the 22-year-olds that other teams have, while ours vanish in the void.
These Yankees are an outrage.
WE ARE THE 99 PERCENT.
THIS MUST NOT STAND.