Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Monday, June 19, 2017

A Little Bit of Both


The following is an apt quote from Joe Girardi's keynote speech yesterday to the  International Global World Tautology Foundation Institute Association:

"Sometimes you worry a little bit more [when you get blown out],” Girardi said. “But when you lose tight games, it probably upsets you even more. It’s kind of a little bit of both."
Right there with ya, Joe.

 

7 comments:

13bit said...

http://flavorsofbrazil.blogspot.com/2011/07/pineapples-on-steroids-abacaxi-gigante.html

Urban Farmer formerly known as DutchFan said...

So if I understand correctly, we're not worried at all, but actually quite upset.

Anonymous said...

THIS WEST COAST TRIP-... IT'S DEFINITELY BEEN THE BIG PINEAPPLE.

JM said...

Well, that trip sucked.

Anonymous said...

Yep, just like Joey Blue-Binders, and Brain (the "Brain") Cash-Puss; way to go yesterday, Joey - - you lost us another one!! Way to take stand, Ms. Girardi!!!
LB (No J)

The Old Perfesser said...

Old baseball adage: When you lose by three runs, it's the pitchers' fault; when you lose by two runs, it's the batters' fault; when you lose by one run, it's the manager's fault.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.