Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Friday, June 30, 2017

Tonight will decide whether the Yankees or Mets won the first half of 2017 in the tabloids

Tomorrow, we will learn which baseball team "owned" New York City through the first half of 2017.

It's the covers of the tabloids  - the Post and Daily News - that George Steinbrenner so famously coveted during his reign of errors. Over the last six months, if you followed our daily tabs cover watch, you realized that bad news attracts the most ink. What else could explain the Knicks' third place finish?

Through injuries and underachievement, the Mets have endured a brutal six months. If they lose tonight, or do something horrible, they will win the First Half Tabloid Crown. But I believe the Yankees are poised to take the year.

And that, by the way, won't necessarily be good news.




1 comment:

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.