Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Posted by Alphonso at 10:12 AM
This is me and a " selfie."
I know that everyone is now talking a championship for this patchwork team of wealthy players.
I say this:
1. That little calf muscle thing with Ellsbury is worrisome. Wait until he is running in a snowstorm.
2. Pineda making the team as fifth starter is ominous. According to my forecasts, he is never supposed to pitch for the Yankees.
3. Derek not hitting is not a worry to anyone. But his foot speed could be.
4. I still say Dellin Bettances is a mirage, not a brilliant reclamation project of some wise, Yankee coach.
5. It is dismaying that none of our .400 hitters in spring training will be given a shot. Money talks.
6. There will be a few interesting dudes to watch as their minor league season unfolds. I couldn't say this last year.
On to Houston rode the 400…….