Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Monday, March 31, 2014

A Note from Behind Enemy Lines


Decided to make the best of a poor situation and meandered down the Camden Yards to soak in the opening day vibe for a bit. Then it hit me. Why not turn my JuJu against the redsocks? I picked up some Natty Bohs, then headed back to the daughter’s house for the game. I pulled out all the stops and used all my best moves pulling for those O’s. Even channeled Brooksie, which was a little unconventional since the guy’s still living. The family was incredulous but I was beyond shame. I had a mission: to see the hideous redsocks in the AL East cellar. They called me a fool but who’s the fool now?
 
Don’t let anyone tell you that our JuJu isn’t powerful. This is our year!!
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My balls in Mustang's mouth.

Now THAT is powerful.