Super Poll: Which is the better management team?

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lohan has gone too far

Lindsay Lohan's handwritten list of celebrity conquests.
So Lindsay thinks she can have her "revenge," by naming me Number 2 of her infamous 36 celebrity sexual conquests, eh?

Her little "grocery stud list" is making the rounds on the Internet. Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed. I understand that she may have felt slighted, after I tossed her overnight gift basket out the hotel window. I learned later that the basket didn't have my usual books and videos, which most guests receive. I felt bad about it. But is that a reason to put someone into a show and tell situation? Bad show! 

4 comments:

Avis said...

Number 2! You need to try harder!

Local Bargain Jerk said...

I hit her shortly after this picture was taken:

http://tinyurl.com/mbtez6o

Coincidentally, El Duque was standing right behind me on line. During his turn, she woke up, asked him his name, and wrote it down on a piece of paper. I noted that her handwriting slants slightly backward, which indicates a tendency toward pessimism.

About 4 minutes later, after he was done, El Duque and I went out and got a beer and did imitations of The Master's home run calls.

All in all it was a fun outing.

John M said...

Buck up, Duque, the list is obviously a fake. This is Lohan we're talking about, and all the names on the list are guys. Really?

Dead giveaway. Relax, you're probably #1 on the real list.

Alibi Ike said...

Or is this a hit list? I noticed Heath Ledger's name pretty high.