Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Posted by el duque at 1:17 PM
1. The overbearing, obnoxious sound system in the Tropicana Dome.
2. The Major Deegan Expressway.
3. Sunday night getaway games.
4. Pitchers who take too much time on the mound.
5. Batters who do not exploit a defensive over-shift that virtually guarantees a base bit from a bunt or well-placed ground ball.
7. The ridiculous distance of the broadcast booth from the field at Nationals Park.
8. Reporters who try to stir up controversy when there isn't any.
9. The Wave.
10. So called "experts" who think they can predict baseball games.
UPDATED: VIA MUSTANG
11. Umpires who don't signal strikes quickly and clearly.
12. The really loud fan right under the booth.
13. Opportunities the Yankees fail to capitalize on.
14. The booth window in Fenway that doesn't close when it's freezing.
15... ? (Anybody... class?)