Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Posted by Alphonso at 8:15 AM
1. A single Yankee win represents their 6th best ( and longest ) win streak of the 2016 season.
2. Fans come to the stadium because someone gave them tickets.
3. The food is better than the game.
4. The Yankees perform like the USMNT vs. Argentina ( hint: the US team did not register a single shot ).
5. Yankee fans want the baseball season to end in April.
6. We think it just can't get any worse.
7. A level of anger builds in that the " ownership" refuses to see the absolute incompetence of our "General Manager for life" ( attribution to Mr. Duque ).
8. It is better to be an alcoholic than a Yankee fan.
9. It is simply incomprehensible that Yankee players are earning $18 million per year.
10. The Yankees need an exclusion from the league, whereby they can use cricket bats instead of Louisville sluggers.
11. Opponents must be allowed only 1 out per inning.
12. We fans have nightmares about tripping and breaking our legs in the Eurotunnel.