Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Monday, June 6, 2016

Tonight We Raid Calais !



Tonight, the dog-doo of major league baseball teams form a line to play the Yanks.

Mirroring one of the classic underground flicks of WWII ( the raid on Calais), we are going to, "blow them up."

They will never know what hit them.  Strategically and psychologically, the Yanks will crush the evil doers.

The masked man will lead us.  Hi Ho Silver, Away!!!

Yes, Kimesabe.

Mark it down.

You heard it first, right here.

Time to get hot again and begin our second longest win streak of the season.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANNA BELIEVE IT THIS TIME....(BUT I DON'T FEEL IT)....HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT AGAIN.

Stang said...

It's happening! Win number one!

Anonymous said...

YES!... ALPHONSO STRIKES AGAIN!.....

cabish47 said...

This works two ways. Are the dog-doo teams looking at the schedule, licking their lips, and saying, "Oh boy we get to play the dog-doo Yankees?" Their fans are posting about an incipient winning streak. The Yanks are no longer the predator, rather the prey.

Alphonso said...

Yes. Their fans are doing the same thing. Only they are not me. I am right and they are wrong.

It is part of the dog-doo.

Anonymous said...

IF WE WIN AGAIN TONIGHT, ALPHONSO, WE WILL NEED TO SIT DOWN WITH A FOOTBALL A SPREADSHEET IN A FEW MONTHS.... BUT, FUCK FOOTBALL....THIS WHOLE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YANKEE BASEBALL FIRST AND FOREMOST..... (IF ONLY HAL AND CASH REALIZED THIS).

Ken of Brooklyn said...

DOO DOO JUJU!!!!!!!!!

Alphonso said...

We are,for sure, winning tonight.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...

I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.