Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Relax And Enjoy


Several members of this blog have expressed concern that our recent win streak may cap out at one game. Relax.

Even with the world's worst pitcher, we can beat the dog-doo Angels.

It may not happen until the bottom of the 9th, but we are going to put up our second straight victory.

I suggest you watch USMNT vs. Costa Rica in the Copa Cup match ( a must win for the US ), and then turn to the Yanks.

By 10:00 pm, the victory in the Bronx should be secure.

Enjoy the ride.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who will score more, the USMNT or the Yankees??

joe de pastry said...

10 o'clock Red Sux-Giants on ESPN.
That's an important game.
Watch Belt belt a couple out of the park.
Soccer is like hockey in ankle deep mud.

Alphonso said...

The question from anonymous is a good one.

The Yankees will just outscore the USMNT.

No one gives a crap about the red sox, and hockey should not be played in June.

el duque said...

Alphonso,

I think we're playing above .500 since you started making predictions.

That is statistically relevant.

Local Bargain Jerk said...


Alphonso:

What you are doing here is pretty remarkable.

All the more so because, apparently, you can predict baseball.

Anonymous said...

I AM LOVING THE RIDE...... LAST NIGHT WE ALMOST HIT THE SUPERFECTA, WITH US WINNING, THE METS LOSING 2, AND THE NATS WINNING..... ONLY PROBLEM WAS THE RED SOX BEAT THE GIANTS........ MORE PLEASE???

Isiyku Abdulahi said...

I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.